18-05-2009

Coca-Cola Blāk


Coca-Cola Blāk. I found this tin bottle in the Czech Republic. I got to say, a tin bottle is a wicked idea! It drinks better than a can, but won't break into a 1000 pieces when it falls of the table.
The bottle has a lot of variations of brown, with the classic white Coca Cola and the sexy '-' above the A in Blāk.
At the first moment i didn't know what to expect from the Coca Cola. It's from Coca Cola, so it had to be good, but what to expect?
Well, the first experience with this drink was in my hotel. It was about €2, but it was worth it. It's not a quick drink, but a real enjoy-drink. And you got to like coffee if you want to like this drink. Or you got to be like me, this drink made me like coffee.
The drink itself is, as already explained, a combination of Coca-Cola and coffee. Which is a very good combination. First the cola kicks is, but soon after that the coffee-taste joins in. Awesome! After the drinking of this one you will taste it for about 30 minutes to an hour, but it is a great taste!
If I can get more of those for a decent price, I'll buy a lot of them. If you can get one, give it a try. Or safe it full, because at the moment it is already a kind of collectors item.