27-05-2009

Climax herbal power drink

Climax herbal power drink,
The first Climax I could get my hands on was this 250ml silver can. It has a very simple design, but that makes it attractive too. The lowest of details you could think of. Just silver with the logo, name and slogan.
I bought it at the local hospital, which suprised me pretty much. I didn't know they sold this stuff. But since I know it is a herbal-energy, it doesn't surprise me at all . It has to be 'healthy' after all.
Now about the drink itself: it has the classic caramel-yellow colour. Its flavor is like a herbal Red Bull, a Red Bull-green tea flavor. Which isn't bad at all. It's also very low carbonated, what is great for the taste.
It was a good drink, especially for a herbal one. It's better as Steaz for example, which is a herbal (and fair-trade) energy. It's just the best herbal one I've tasted so far, only I doubt I'll buy it once more at my hospital, because it cost me about $3 (€2,50) wich is in my opinion way too much for such a small can.