29-07-2009

M-150 Still Energy Drink

M-150, I got this energy drink at the same Asian Import store as where I got Carabao.
Speaking of Carabao, this drink and Carabao have a lot in common.

This drink comes in a good looking 150 ml glass bottle (I think that's where the name M-150 originates from).
The bottles' graphics are mainly yellow, and so is the tube hood.
M-150's logo exists of a red sheriff star, containing a big yellow M in the Middle.
The M is situated in a thin yellow circle which contains three words: DEVOTION, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

The drink itself tastes a lot like Carabao.
It's non carbonated and has a light lemon flavor.
It's pretty much like a cough medicine actually, but that certainly isn't a bad thing.

The buzz is pretty much the same as the buzz that Carabao gave me, meaning that it gave me a real kick in about half an hour.
So my overall review would be: A pretty good drink with a pretty cool bottle, but an awful lot like Carabao...