31-07-2009

Café organic x2 black

This ice-coffee can be bought at the local supermarket for just €0,79. That's the cheapest so far.
The can looks really cool, with its thick upper part and its slimmer lower part. This design is really good, I couldn't get any dents in it.
The graphics look good as well. Some coffee beans (I think) above the 'A' of 'Café'. And the working with the brown and black on the can.
When I first opened it I smelled a black coffee, but it wasn't very strong. It was weaker as the smell of a proper hot coffee.
The same thing with the taste. You'll first taste water, and after a split second the coffee comes in. It isn't a that strong taste, but for someone who wants to try an ice-coffee now and than it's great.'
This drink contains 197 mg of caffeine, and that's a lot. Energy drinks always say 'high caffeine content' at 32mg/100ml. But this coffee, with over 80mg/100ml, doesn't. I think that's odd, because it's way higher as the energy drink caffeine content. I didn't really feel a kick from this load of caffeine somehow, but neither do I from regular energydrinks.