22-06-2009

Trekpleister Energy Booster

Price: €0,30
Contains: 0,25L

I got this energy drink at the pharmacy called Trekpleister. I really didn't expect Trekpleister to have an energy drink. The first positive thing about this drink is the price; only €0,30 for a can, so even I could afford it! The second positive thing is the can: it has a nice shade of purple with some lightning bolts, it looks pretty good in my opinion. And the drink (last positive thing) tastes very good, especially when you only paid 30 eurocents for it. It has the rather standard energy taste, but with some added sweetness which really completes it. So my overall opinion? It's a good energydrink; it's cheap, it tastes good and the can looks good in your collection. I will go to Trekpleister from now on when I want an energydrink and I've got only 30 cents to spend (but I will still be getting Slammers when I can't find a Trekpleister).