18-05-2009

Coca-Cola Light Lemon


Coca-Cola Light Lemon, I was really positive about this one.
1. It's a Coca-Cola production
2. It's a light, so I can taste them endless long with my diabetes.
3. It's a lemon flavor, and I love lemon.
That positive feeling kept increasing when I had the can in my hands. The classic red Coca-Cola, the original silver Light can, and the yellow for the Lemon.
One thing is kinda funny: if you read everything from Coca-Cola until Lemon You'll get this: Coca-Cola sugarfree Light Lemon with lemonflavor*. * = traslastion from Dutch.
Ain't that a little double? Light means Sugarfree and Lemon means with lemonflavor....
Oke, now the drink itself. Still as positive as I was since I saw this can, I opened it. And drunk it. It does tasted like Coca-Cola, as well like Lemon, as well like a light drink. Only it loses all its taste when you got it to long in your mouth. That's the only negative I can tell about this one.