08-06-2009

Liquid Strenght Power Up

One of the cans I bought on my trip to Winterswijk, the Liquid Strenght Power Up.
According to the can it's a Red Bull clone, because the can claims they used the 'original formula'. Wich is from Lipovitan, world's oldest energydrink, the 'daddy' of Red Bull.

I drank this one from a glass, and I found a wonderful surprise. The drink is transparent. So not the famous caramel-colour this time.

When I opened the can, it smelled like Red Bull. And it tastes like Red Bull, but it has a odd coffee-like flavor, just very light.
The aftertaste is not the best ever. It's an odd sticky taste.
It's a Red Bull clone for sure, but little different, with a bad aftertaste.

Re-Review by Caffeinepower:
There are several things I've got to say. First of all, the taste is more like 7-up than like Red Bull, as I told you before. This makes it a drink totally different from Red Bull, wich means this isn't a Red Bull clone.