07-08-2009

Rockstar Juiced Mango

Price: €1,29 or €1,39, depending on where you get it.
Contains: 0,5L

Rockstars energy juice combination with mango flavor.
This is one of my personal favorites.

Packaging:
Again, the drink comes in a 0,5L can.
The colour scheme is mainly orange and gold, with some black details.
Like the Rockstar Energy Cola this one also has the aluminum diamond tread plating pattern on it.
The top is once again custom: it's gold with a red lid.
Rockstar always does a good job with the cans, and that also counts for this one: four stars.

Slogan:
I've heard that the true slogan is 'Party like a rockstar'.
Too bad I can't find it anywhere on my can.
All I can find is: 'Rockstar Energy Drink is designed for those who lead active and exhausting lifestyles' and 'Double Size, Double Kick', but I will not count those as a slogan.
I assume that 'Party like a rockstar' really is the true slogan, and I quite like it.
But since it's not to be found on the can, it'll only get three stars.

Taste:
The drink has a yellowish orange colour and the smell of mango is higly noticeable.
It's best recommended if you have a sweet tooth, because this one is a little sweeter than normal.
You can truly taste the juice, the tropical taste of mango really make this drink.
Rockstar Juiced Mango is subtally carbonated and that's good, because too much bubbles can ruin a good energy/juice combination.
Superior drink, real Rockstar quality, I'll reward it a solid five stars

Kick:

I truly got the classic Rockstar kick of this one, it should be, because like with every big energy drink brand the number of energizing ingredients is considerably higher than with the smaller brands.
Next to the standard caffeine and taurine, this drink also contains guarana, ginseng and B-vitamins.
Good kick, four stars.

Price/Quality Ratio:
With a real Rockstar product comes a real Rockstar price.
I paid €1,29 for it, but again it's really worth it.
Four stars, not giving it five because €1,29 still isn't the money you want to pay for a drink everyday.

Recap:
Packaging: ★★★★
Slogan: ★★★
Taste: ★★★★★
Kick: ★★★★
Price/Quality Ratio: ★★★★

Avarage: ★★★★