12-06-2009

Kobra

Price: €0,45
Contains: 0,5L

My mother bought this energydrink for me. It's the cheapest 0,5L so far.
The bottle looks awesome. The overall silver look, the small label with the purple cobra and the graphics on the bottle itself, it's 3D!
The drink itself is not as good as the bottles look. It's a little like a Red Bull taste, but with a slight cassis taste. It has nearly no aftertaste as well.

Edit by EnergyFreak:

I like the bottle for this drink, but it also looks a bit cheap (it corresponds well with the price).
One thing that makes the bottle look cheap in my opinion is a little mistake: the drinks name is 'Kobra Energy Drink', and on the label you can see a Cobra, but on the bottle itself there's a 3d dragon(?)
The drink tastes good in my opinion, the tastes itself reminded me of Marshmellow Fluff for some reason.
Another thing I've noticed is that this drink is heavily carbonated, when I belched after this drink a lot of people turned their heads to me (awesome!). My overall opinion: a good drink for a reasonable price, and certainly a good fuel if you want to break the world record belch!