08-06-2009

Maxim energy gel Strawberry

An energygel this time. It was €3, pretty expensive, but if it gives energy, it's worth it. Because many energydrinks don't give the promised energyboost.

The package says you have to drink 1/3 of this packages, with 1 or 2 mouthfulls of water. Well, as headstrong as I'm I drunk the whole package of 75ml and 0,33L of water (wich should be enough). The effect was pretty cool, I felt the energy coming up, just as promised.

The drink is kinda wierd. It's a sticky transparant gel-like substance. A little glue-like.

The drink tastes good. A strawberry flavor, wich is kinda rare.

Only this I can say, it's a good drink/gel, it tastes good, and it gives you energy. Money well spent, but I don't think I'll buy it alot more, just because it's so expensive.