28-05-2009

Kremlin Energy

Price: €2,25 (includes deposit)
Contains: 1,5L

Finally another 1.5L bottle. Kremlin energy. With my crappy french I could figure out it has a strawberry flavor. Knowing that, I was excited like hell! An huge bottle of energy drink with a strawberry flavor! Awesome!
On the way back home, I opened it and drunk a little of it, I think just 100mL or something. I knew enough, it's a great drink. It's well carbonated, and has a very sweet strawberry flavor. The only negative was that my mother didn't want to go back to buy me some more bottles...
It's definitely not a Red Bull clone, it's a whole new kind of drinks. I think the same way about this drink as I do about Monster Ripper or Rockstar Juiced, just awesome, a little expensive, but worth the money.
I haven't finished the entire bottle yet, so I can't tell much about the kick it gives, but I'm pretty sure it will be huge if you drink a full 1.5L of this stuff.