03-12-2009

P6

Price: €1,79
Contains: 250ml

P6 has two energy drinks. This is one of them: the regular one. The other one is the P6 energy-secco, an energy drink mixed with prosecco (an alcoholic drink). I ordered both from a webhop, but the energy-secco was out of stock, so I could only buy the regular, too bad...

Packaging:
The mainly black with orange can looks great in my opinion. Orange, black and silver do match well, and especially in the way it is used in this can.

Slogan:
The slogan is in German ('Deine Energie für die Nacht'). Translated to English it is 'Your energy for at night'. Sounds good, and not selfish at all, but it seems like it wants us to believe that it gives energy to go the whole night partying.

Taste:
When I cracked open the can the well-known Red Bull smell came out. This was the moment I didn't feel like trying the drink anymore, but I had to. When I sipped it, it tasted like Red Bull, but different. It has a little almond touch with makes the drink far from a Red Bull clone. It tastes odd, but good at the same time.
The aftertaste was about the same, but with the Red Bull gone pretty quick it was an odd one. It was just a decent aftertaste.

Kick:
I drank this drink in the afternoon, after a regular day at school. The next day was Saturday, so if I could stay up all night, or fall asleep around 6 in the morning and just have 1 hour of sleep, it wouldn't be a problem at all.
But, after drinking the drink, I fell asleep in about 90 minutes. That's not really what you should call a whole night of energy.

Price/Quality Ratio:
Just to recap: The drink tastes odd, but decent, the kick is near-worthless and the drink is pretty pricey. I would only recommend buying this one if you want to taste another flavor of energy drinks, but that's it.