31-07-2009

Café organic x2 mokka


This ice-coffee can be bought at the local supermarket for just €0,79. That's the cheapest so far.
The can looks really cool, with its thick upper part and its slimmer lower part. This design is really good, I couldn't get any dents in it.
The graphics do look good as well. Some coffee beans (I think) above the 'A' of 'Café'. And the working with the brown and black on the can.
When I opened this can I was suprised, there was no smell at all! No coffee-smell, no mocha-smell, nothing!
It's odd to drink a coffee without any smell, but it tasted great! I reminded me of several years ago when I first tried coffee with lots of sugar and milk in it. This is about the same, only less sugar and milk as in did in those days. It's a great ice-coffee for the people who want to bring this memory back again, or just for people who don't like strong or hot coffee.
This Café organic contains 156mg of caffeine, that's about 40mg less as the Café organic x2 black. With this drink I'm wondering the same thing. Why is there no 'high caffeine content' warning? There is, again, way more caffeine in this coffee as in any regular energy drink I know.