31-07-2009

Liquid Pure Guarana (LPG)


This 11,5cm transparant long tube of LPG contains only 25ml of 'pure' guarana. It isn't 100% pure guarana, because there are more ingredients. The most important besides the guarana is the taurine.
The LPG has a dark cherry red colour. When I opened the shot I smelled the guarana already, it is a pretty strong smell.
The taste is strong as well. At first you'll taste the guarana and after that you'll taste some kind of cough medicine. How long this transformation in flavor takes depends on how fast and how much you drink. Example: when I drunk small sips for this review the medicine flavor came in fast, but when I drunk the second half of the shot it took a few seconds before it came in.
The aftertaste is a guarana flavor again, wich makes the flavors you taste like this: guarana -> cough medicine -> guarana. And that's odd, but delicious.
After having the full shot I felt the energy coming up. It's like an instant energy drink, like most good shots. The time it took after finishing the shot till the energy comming up was about equal with the Burn energy shot. Only difference in the buzz is that the one from the LPG lasts longer. Another thing I love about this shot is that I feel the energy, but I still can sit still, talk at normal speed etc., but I also can run fast if I want. That's the power of guarana: energy, but still able to relax.